Hiker overlooking lake during fall larch season on the Rockwall
     Image result for kootenay national park
In Kootenay National Park, you'll be able to see glacier-peaked mountains to grasslands with desert cacti. Located in southeastern British Columbia, Canada, this park is part of the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks World Heritage Site. You'll see icy mountain rivers, meadows and lakes, but make sure you also stop by the famously steamy, Radium Hot Springs. 

New surprises are guaranteed to await you around every corner. Adventurers can spend the day exploring Sinclair Canyon, visiting cascading waterfalls, or backcountry trails, like the Numa Pass. Camping is available from May to September. There's something for everyone. If you prefer not to venture out, you can enjoy a beautiful, scenic drive of the Canadian Rockies! 

Comments

  1. Oh my god that looks serene!! Where is the closest town?? What is the weather like in every season? And are there lodges in the National Park, or is it all camping? Either way, thanks for sharing- I might just go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so amazing that you are able to see such beautiful places like these! I cannot even begin to think about how much all of it must be but I bet it's so worth it. I've always been stuck on Oahu and have only gone to like staples like California or Las Vegas, but I would kill to go anywhere else !

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off i just want to start by saying that these pictures are amazing, there almost dont look real because of how perfect they are! I have never been to places like this where you are able to just soak in the sun light and see all that nature really has to offer. I've always wanted to explore places that arent so populated, so that way I can just enjoy the scenery, I've only really been to "city" states so it would be nice to experience something like this one day, and almost just forget about reality lol. Thank you for sharing these experiences with us !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment